Week 1: Digital portfolio &Introduction video assignment
STEP 1: Create your digital portfolio
You may have already set up a digital portfolio. If you are unsure, or don't know where to find it, log-in to your school Google account. Look under "Sites", and you will be able to see what is already created. Your portfolio should have been named with your first and last name.
No portfolio? Follow the instructions below for creating one.
step 2: create an introduction video
- First, create a free account with Animoto using your school Google account. If for some reason you do not yet have one, use an email account you know you have access to or ask Ms. Ball for assistance.
- Next, take some time to get to know the program. Use this instructional video for help if you need.
- Once you feel ready, you are to create an introductory video like the one done above by Ms. Ball. You are to use text and images (you can also include video clips) to tell your story, answering the question of who you are. You have room to include what you want (PG rated and school appropriate!). Some things to consider including are:
- Important information about you: Name, how long you've lived here, etc.
- Family: Siblings, pets, etc.
- Video Requirements
- Must include text along with pictures and/or video
- Video must include music
- Video must be at least 1 minute in length
- Once you finish creating the video, click the "Preview Video" button, and then once it's playing select the "Produce" option.
- To turn in, select the "Email" option under the "Share" section. Email this video to firstname.lastname@example.org.